Paralegal - Real Estate Services
Salary: Up to $50.00 per hour to start
Location: Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Legal / Paralegal / Real Estate
Paralegal - Department Team Lead
As Paralegal and Team Lead you will:
- Provide support to the Operations Department
- Oversee, supervise and provide direction to your team
- Review real estate documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Perform research / analysis on deed information
- Summarize and report findings
- Prepare real estate deeds and deeds of trust
- Assist with special projects
- Provide periodic project status updates
- Enter and process project data
- Participate in meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $50.00 per hour to start
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Paralegal Certification
- A Degree (Associates or Bachelors) in Paralegal Studies
- Leadership and/or supervisory skills
+++ Experience with Real Estate Services, Deeds and Deeds of Trust
+++ Experience at a Title Company
+++ Management, Supervisory and/or Team Lead experience
West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
This is a contract assignment anticipated to last approximately 12 weeks (3 months) and possibly longer.
Partial benefits will be available throughout the duration of your contract assignment.
JobGiraffe's client is partner to the financial services industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2018 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Real Estate/Property Management Legal/Criminal Justice/Court Real Estate/Property Management, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services