Customer Service / Data Entry
Salary: Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Glendale Heights, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist
As Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist, you will receive training and:
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on product pricing, availability and lead times
- Take, enter and process orders
- Make updates to customer account information
- Monitor open orders
- Administer changes, adjustments and cancellations to existing orders
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Customer Service, Customer Support, Call Center, Sales Support or similar
- Proficiency with ANY ERP or MRP system
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Related experience from a manufacturing environment
+++ Related experience with electronic products
West Suburbs of Chicago - Glendale Heights, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a maker of electronics for industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2025 - Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining