Accounting - Automotive Billing Specialist
Salary: Up to $22.00 per hour plus sign-on bonus plus full benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Westmont, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Administrative / Operations / Accounting
Automotive Billing Specialist
As Automotive Billing Specialist, you will receive training and:
- Review vehicle transaction documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Enter, process and post transactions to the database
- Upload supporting documentation
- Process and submit manufacturer rebate claims
- Facilitate dealer trades and wholesale transactions
- Make journal entries
- Reconcile accounts
- Identify, research and clarify errors, omissions and discrepancies as they arise
- Serve as a external and internal resource on accounting and billing matters
- Make updates to spreadsheets
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
Up to $22.00 per hour plus sign-on bonus plus full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Accounting, Bookkeeping, Accounts Receivable, Billing or similar/related
- Related experience from the Automotive Industry or from the Automotive Dealership
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
West Suburbs of Chicago - Westmont, IL
JobGiraffe's client is the corporate office for an established automotive dealership with multiple locations throughout the Chicago Metropolitan Area.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the dealership.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2065 - Westmont, IL 60559
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed Accounting Skills Other not listed, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange