Office - Administrative Construction Coordinator
Salary: Up to $65,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Addison, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Administrative Construction Coordinator
As Administrative Construction Coordinator, you will receive training and:
- Support administrative operations
- Provide assistance to the Project Manager
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Learn to prepare project proposals
- Learn to review and administer contracts and construction documentation
- Attend client meetings and take minutes
- Administer change orders as necessary
- Maintain manual and electronic project files
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $65,000 to start plus full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Administrative, Clerical and/or Project Support experience
- Construction Administration experience or similar
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Experience with ANY project management software
West Suburbs of Chicago - Addison, IL
JobGiraffe's client is an established and successful construction contractor.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2083 - Addison, IL 60101
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Administrative Skills Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land