Sales (Entry Level)
Salary: Up to $50,000 to start plus commissions based on company performance and full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Arlington Heights, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Junior Sales Representative
Entry Level / Will Train
As Junior Sales Representative, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Learn the business
- Start by supporting Senior Sales Representatives
- Receive and address customer inquiries
- Communicate with customers and suppliers by phone and email
- Help generate customer price quotes
- Take, enter and process customer orders
- Monitor open orders
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Advance once you learn the business
Up to $50,000 to start plus commissions based on company performance and full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in starting a career in sales, business development and account management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
++++ Any sales, business development and account management experience
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Arlington Heights, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a Distributor of Industrial Equipment for Industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2095 - Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Sales Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange