Salary: Up to $62,000 per year to start plus health insurance, 401k and PTO
Location: Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Melrose Park, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Operations / Manufacturing / Production
Production Operations Supervisor
Letter Presses, Die Cutters & Folders/Gluers
As Production Operations Supervisor, you will receive training and:
- Oversee production operations
- Provide leadership, supervision and guidance to production personnel
- Maintain the production schedule
- Allocate labor according to business needs
- Uphold quality, compliance and safety standards
- Monitor Letter Press, Die Cutter and Folder/Gluer machine operation
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Monitor production performance metrics
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $62,000 per year to start plus health insurance, 401k and PTO
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Production Supervisor or similar experience
- The ability to work OT on Saturdays
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Paper, Plastics or Packaging Industry experience
+++ Fluency in Spanish
Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Melrose Park, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the packaging and printing industry industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place at the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2096 - Melrose Park, IL 60160
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining