Customer Service / Manufacturing Data Entry
Salary: Up to $52,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Near O'Hare Airport - Franklin Park, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Service and Manufacturing Data Entry Representative
As Customer Service and Manufacturing Order Entry Representative, you will receive training and:
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on product details, pricing, availability and lead times
- Generate price quotes
- Take, enter and process orders
- Coordinate with internal teams
- Monitor open orders
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Assist with special projects
Up to $52,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least two years of customer service, customer support, sales support, administrative operations or account management experience
- Related experience from a company that manufactures products (not a service-based environment)
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Near O'Hare Airport - Franklin Park, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a recognized leader in the liquid handling applications and services.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2106 - Franklin Park, IL 60131
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Customer Service Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining