Customer Service / AS400 Data Entry
Salary: Immediate Start - $25.00 to $29.00 per hour
Location: Southwest Side of Chicago - 'Back of the Yards' Neighborhood
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Office / Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Service and AS400 Data Entry Specialist
Immediate Start - $25.00 to $29.00 per hour
As Customer Service and AS400 Data Entry Specialist, you will receive training and:
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on product pricing, availability and lead times
- Take, enter and process orders
- Arrange and track shipments
- Learn to prepare shipping documentation
- Provide periodic status updates on open orders
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Process and distribute invoices
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Customer Service, Customer Support, Call Center or similar/related experience from a manufacturer and/or distributor of products, not services
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ Proficiency with AS400
+++ Fluency in Spanish (Read, Write, Speak)
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Experience with Domestic and International Shipping Documentation
Southwest Side of Chicago - 'Back of the Yards' Neighborhood
JobGiraffe's client is an international manufacturer and distributor of specialty compounds for manufacturing.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office and facility.
This is a contract assignment anticipated to last 4 months or longer with the STRONG possibility of converting to direct hire with the company thereafter
Partial benefits will be available from JobGiraffe throughout the duration of your contract assignment.
If converted to direct hire, you will receive a great benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401k with Match and MORE!
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2119 - Chicago, IL 60609
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining