Salary: $26.00 per hour to start with year-end bonus and full company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Carol Stream, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Operations / Production / Machine Operation
As CNC Programmer, you will:
- Review project specifications
- Program and setup turning and milling machines prior to each production run
- Operate and monitor machines at various work stations
- Make machine adjustments as necessary
- Conduct quality checks on completed work product
- Identify poor quality, defective and non-conforming work product
- Initiate corrective action as necessary
- Order tooling as necessary
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on machine setup and programming
- Uphold quality and safety standards
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
$26.00 per hour to start with year-end bonus and full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- CNC setup and CNC programming experience
- Experience with Turning and Milling Machine
- Blueprint Reading proficiency
- Mastercam experience
+++ Fanuc, Mazak Okuma Lathe and mill control experience
West Suburbs of Chicago - Carol Stream, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a manufacturer of steel and alloy products for industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2120 - Carol Stream, IL 60188
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Drafting/Blueprints/CAD, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining