HR Office Assistant
Salary: Up to $23.00 per hour plus full benefits after 90-days
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Darien, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Human Resources Office Assistant
As HR Office Assistant, you will receive training and:
- Support HR Department operations
- Provide assistance to the HR Manager
- Assist with recruiting processes
- Arrange and schedule interviews for job applicants
- Handle data entry projects
- Make updates to spreadsheets
- Generate routine and special correspondence
- Take meeting notes
- Maintain manual and electronic HR files
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $23.00 per hour plus full benefits after 90-days
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Clerical Office or Administrative Office experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ ANY HR experience
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, especially in HR
West Suburbs of Chicago - Darien, IL
JobGiraffe's client provides architectural services to a variety of industries
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2130 - Darien, IL 60561
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing Administrative Skills Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land