Customer Service - Order Entry Coordinator
Salary: Up to $45,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Elmhurst, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Customer Service / Data Entry
Order Entry Coordinator
As Order Entry Coordinator, you will:
- Monitor the general email inbox
- Receive requests for quotations and orders via email
- Print and review both quotes and orders
- Take, enter and process quotes and orders
- Administer changes and adjustments to existing orders
- Update customer account information in the database
- Answer general inquiries about product availability and lead times
- Arrange and track customer shipments
- Provide customers with ETAs on their shipments
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints as they arise
- Administer returned goods and issue customer credits as appropriate
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $45,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Customer Service, Customer Support, Call Center or similar/related experience
- Accurate Data Entry / Order Entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with ANY ERP or CRM system/database
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
West Suburbs of Chicago - Elmhurst, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a manufacturer of machine tool accessories and technologies.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-2137 - Villa Park, IL 60181
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining