Human Resources Manager / Bilingual Spanish
Salary: Up to $75,000 plus full benefits
Location: Downtown Chicago, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Human Resources Manager
As Human Resources Manager, you will:
- Join the corporate office for a high-end restaurant group
- Source and interview candidates for open job requisitions
- Conduct reference checks and employment verifications
- Extend job offers
- Assist with onboarding processes for new employees
- Serve as a resource for existing employees
- Administer benefits programs
- Drive employee relations and professional development initiatives
- Take part in upcoming union contract negotiations
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints as they arise
- Maintain manual and electronic HR files
- Manage special projects
Up to $75,000 plus full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- At least 2 years of HR Management experience
- Hospitality Industry experience
- Experience with Union Relations
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
+++ Related experience in a high-end restaurant environment
Downtown Chicago, IL
JobGiraffe's client is the corporate office for a high end restaurant.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1008 - Chicago, IL 60611
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing Management Skills - People or Projects, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange