E-Commerce Manager / Amazon Vendor Central (WFH)
Salary: Up to $80,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Work From Home / Live in EITHER: (1) Chicago, IL, (2) Ohio, (3) California, (4) Washington State, or (5) Michigan
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
WFH / Marketing / Operations
E-Commerce Manager and Amazon Vendor Central Specialist
Work From Home / Live in EITHER: (1) Chicago, IL, (2) Ohio, (3) California, (4) Washington State, or (5) Michigan
As E-Commerce Manager and Amazon Vendor Central Specialist, you will:
- Manage E-Commerce marketing operations for three brands
- Administer product listings across online channels
- Make adjustments, changes and improvements to existing product listings
- Create and optimize listings for new products
- Make updates and improvements to the website
- Ensure brand consistency among all listings
- Collaborate with internal teams and third-party marketing partners
- Drive strategic pricing and promotional strategies
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Produce routine and special reports
- Conduct routine and special analysis
- Manage special projects
Up to $80,000 to start plus full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of E-Commerce experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Amazon Vendor Central experience
- Shopify experience
- Google Analytics experience
+++ Salsify experience
JobGiraffe's client is an innovative provider of beauty-empowered brands.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1012
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Internet-Web-Ecommerce Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange