Office - Administrative Project Coordinator
Salary: $60,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Carol Stream, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Administrative Project Coordinator
As Administrative Project Coordinator, you will receive training and:
- Receive warm leads and inquiries from the website, trade shows, social media and other marketing outreach
- Distribute 'pre order' sales leads to the Sales Team
- Serve as a resource for customers
- Maintain product and pricing lists in Microsoft Excel
- Generate price quotes
- Make updates to the website
- Assist with email marketing initiatives and promotional campaigns
- Administer social media handles
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and visits for the Sales Team
- Arrange travel itineraries and setup travel accommodations
- Participate in marketing meetings
- Assist with the planning, coordination and execution of trade show events (1x or 2x per year)
- Maintain customer account information in the CRM database
- Provide periodic status updates on open orders
- Schedule product trainings
- Manage special projects
$60,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Sales Support, Project Coordination, Customer Service Administration, Administrative Operations Support or similar
- Related experience from a manufacturing environment
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
West Suburbs of Chicago - Carol Stream, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialized machinery manufacturer.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1026 - Carol Stream, IL 60188
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Administrative Skills Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining