Customer Service / Insurance / Entry-Level
Salary: Up to $55,000 to start plus annual bonus, Health Insurance, 401k and PTO
Location: Downtown Chicago - Near Union Station and Ogilvie Transportation Center
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Client Relations
Customer Relations Specialist
Insurance Underwriting Industry
Entry Level / Will Train
As Customer Relations Specialist, you will receive complete industry-specific training and learn to:
- Handle all facets of the policy administration and support process
- Service a group of existing clients
- Communicate with clients and insurance brokers
- Obtain price quotes for new policies
- Assist with policy renewals
- Facilitate the claims process
- Administer all required paperwork
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Maintain manual and electronic insurance files
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
Up to $55,000 to start plus annual bonus, Health Insurance, 401k and PTO
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Customer Service, Client Relations, Account/Member Services or similar
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Comfort with numbers, spreadsheets and reports
- Advanced phone and customer service skills
- Writing and Proofreading skills
+++ Insurance Industry experience
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Downtown Chicago - Near both Union Station and Ogilvie Transportation Center
JobGiraffe's client is an insurance specialist for high net worth individuals.
You will work and train on a hybrid schedule, partially in the office and partially from home.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1031 - Chicago, IL 60661
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Insurance Customer Service Skills Insurance, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services