Bookkeeper / Accountant (Half WFH)
Salary: Up to $70,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Addison, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Accounting / Bookkeeping
Bookkeeper and Accountant (Half WFH)
As Bookkeeper and Accountant, you will:
- Support day-to-day accounting operations
- Make journal entries
- Maintain the general ledger
- Assist with month, quarter and year-end close processes
- Reconcile accounts
- Track expenses using Concur
- Prepare financial statements
- Generate routine and special reports
- Perform routine and special analysis
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
- Handle special projects
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Accounting or Bookkeeping experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of GAAP
- A Bachelor's Degree
+++ Concur proficiency
+++ An Advanced Degree
West Suburbs of Chicago - Addison, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a distributor of sustainable retail household products.
You will train in office - where enhanced health safety measures are in place - before transitioning to a staggered schedule, part in office and part WFH.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1059 - Addison, IL 60101
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Accounting Skills Customer Service Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange