Salary: $28.00 per hour with full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Roselle, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Operations / Production / Fabrication
As Welder, you will:
- Join the Fabrication Shop Team
- Operate fabricating machinery and welding equipment
- Use machines such as cutoff saws, shears, rolls, breaks, presses, forming machines, spinning machines and punch presses
- Utilize MIG, TIG and ARC welding skills
- Review job specifications
- Interpret material requirements
- Fabricate parts
- Observe machines during operation
- Take measurements and perform quality checks on completed work product
- Learn to perform routine maintenance on machines and equipment
- Maintain a clean and safe work space
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- MIG, TIG and ARC Welding experience
- Mechanical Skills
- Basic 'Shop Math' skills
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Your own set of tools
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Machine Maintenance experience
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Roselle, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a growing manufacturer of electrical supply products.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place at the warehouse.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1078 - Roselle, IL 60172
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Other not listed, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining