Salary: $17.25 per hour to start plus company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Roselle, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Warehouse / Operations / Forklift
As Warehouse Picker, you will:
- Receive packing lists
- Pick customer orders
- Use a forklift and RF Scanner
- Pack, label, stage outgoing orders
- Load outgoing orders onto trucks using a forklift
- Receive and unload incoming shipments
- Check shipments for accuracy, completeness and quality
- Use a touch screen computer
- Perform inventory control functions using a touch screen
- Uphold safety, compliance and quality standards,
- Keep the warehouse neat and orderly
- Perform other duties as assigned
$17.25 per hour to start plus company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Warehouse, Operations, Distribution, Fulfillment, Shipping and Receiving, Materials Handling or similar/related experience
- Sit Down Forklift Operation experience
- The ability to manually lift up to 75 pounds on occasion
- Basic Computer and Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Crown Forklift experience
+++ Stand-Up Forklift experience
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Roselle, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a growing manufacturer of electrical supply products.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place at the warehouse.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1079 – Roselle, IL 60172
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining