Salary: Up to $65,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Mundelein, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Accounting
As Cost Accountant, you will:
- Administer cost accounting operations
- Contribute to budgetary processes
- Assist with month and year-end close functions
- Prepare reviews and reconciliations of physical inventories
- Identify, track and analyze variance
- Evaluate sales and the cost of sales
- Collaborate on strategic pricing initiatives
- Generate routine and special reports
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Manage special projects
Up to $65,000 to start plus full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Manufacturing Cost Accounting experience
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Mundelein, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of retail food products.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1092 - Mundelein, IL 60060
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Accounting Skills Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining