Inventory Control Clerk
Salary: Up to $45,000 plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Plainfield, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Clerical / Administrative / Operations
Inventory Control Clerk
As Inventory Control Clerk, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Be responsible for raw material inventory management
- Monitor open orders
- Administer order changes, adjustments and cancellations
- Enter receipts for received inventory into the database
- Review and reconcile receipts against vendor paperwork
- Ensure receipts are accurately coded in the database
- Identify damaged and defective inventory items
- Identify overages and shortages
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Update and adjust the production schedule as necessary
- Produce routine and special reports
- Communicate with internal teams
- Complete all required ISO documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $45,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Inventory Planning, Inventory Control or related
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with any Inventory Control system / software / database
- Accurate data entry skills
- Above-average Basic Math skills
+++ Experience in an ISO Environment
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, especially in Supply Chain Management
Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Plainfield, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in raw materials handling.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and procedures are in place within the warehouse.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1097 - Plainfield, IL 60544
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining