Customer Service / EDI Data Entry
Salary: Up to $24.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Skokie Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Customer Service and EDI Data Entry Specialist
As Customer Service and EDI Data Entry Specialist, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Receiving complete training
- Servicing and supporting major E-Commerce accounts
- Communicating with account representatives by phone and email
- Answering questions, address inquiries and provide support as needed
- Providing information on pricing, availability and lead times
- Entering and processing price quotes
- Taking, entering and processing orders using and EDI system
- Using online customer portals to facilitate transactions
- Providing periodic status updates on open orders
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Performing other duties as assigned
Up to $24.00 per hour to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least two years of Customer Service, Call Center, Product Support, Account Management or similar/related experience
- Related experience from a Company that manufactures and/or distributes products
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Skokie Area
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known maker of electrical and lighting products for home and commercial use.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the office.
Our client offers many avenues for professional development and career advancement within the company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1099 - Skokie, IL 60077
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Customer Service Skills General Office Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining