Salary: Up to $80,000 plus full benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Naperville, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Drafting / CAD / Architecture
Up to $80,000 plus full benefits
As Architectural Drafter, you will:
- Review construction documentation
- Produce 2D and 3D architectural drawings using CAD
- Apply details to CAD drawings
- Coordinate with internal teams and third-party vendors
- Make adjustments to existing CAD drawings as necessary
- Assist with specification write-ups
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or similar
- At least 1 year of experience in Architecture
- AutoCAD experience
- Sketch-Up experience
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
West Suburbs of Chicago - Naperville, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in Commercial and Residential Architecture services.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1397 - Naperville, IL 60563
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Drafting/Blueprints/CAD, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial