Credit Analyst / Underwriter (Commercial) (Hybrid WFH)
Salary: Up to $100,000 to start plus full benefits and annual bonus
Location: Chicago, IL - Far North Side
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Loan Processing / Credit / Underwriting
Commercial Credit Analyst and Underwriter (Hybrid WFH)
2-3 In Office Days Per Week
2-3 WFH Days Per Week
As Commercial Credit Analyst and Underwriter, you will:
- Underwrite commercial loan requests
- Review all required due diligence documentation
- Conduct routine and special analysis of financial information
- Facilitate policy renewals, annual reviews and loan modifications
- Additionally, underwrite more complex consumer loans as requested
- Generate routine and special correspondence
- Perform document review and document control functions
- Prepare routine and special reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $100,000 to start plus full benefits and annual bonus
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Credit Analyst / Underwriting experience
- Commercial Credit and Underwriting experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
+++ A Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Chicago, IL - Far North Side - West Rogers Park
JobGiraffe's client is an independent community bank serving Chicago and the Suburbs.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the bank.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1477 - Chicago, IL 60645
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title Management Skills - People or Projects, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services