Laboratory - Lab Analyst (uHPLC/HPLC) (L-MS/MS)
Salary: Up to $80,000 to start with great company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Geneva, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Laboratory / Operations / Testing and Analysis
Lab Analyst (uHPLC/HPLC) (L-MS/MS)
As Lab Analyst, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Perform tests on drinking water samples
- Use Ultra High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (uHPLC/HPLC)
- Additionally, utilize Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
- Prepare lab standards and reagents
- Calibrate laboratory equipment
- Ensure accurate data collection
- Perform quality checks
- Prepare and analyze test results
- Uphold SOP's
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Initiate corrective action[s] as necessary
- Maintain laboratory equipment and inventories
- Ensure your work area remains neat and organized
- Participate in team meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $80,000 to start with great company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Biology or other Physical Science
- At least 2 year of on-the-job Laboratory Analyst experience
- Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography experience (uHPLC/HPLC)
- Liquid Chromatography Tandem Mass Spectrometry experience (LC-MS/MS)
- Quantitative Analysis skills
+++ Familiarity with Agilent 6460 LC/MS Triple Quad
+++ Familiarity with Agilent 1290 HPLC instrumentation
+++ Chemstation and/or Mass Hunter experience
West Suburbs of Chicago - Geneva, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a highly specialized environmental and product testing laboratory.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the lab.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1530 - Geneva, IL 60134
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Other not listed Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial