Order Desk / Account Manager
Salary: $50,000 base salary plus outstanding benefits and additional monthly incentives totaling up to $20k first year!
Location: Southwest Side of Chicago - Near Midway Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Customer Service / Account Management
Order Desk Account Manager
Up to $50,000 base salary to start with Excellent Benefits
Plus Monthly Commissions totaling up to an additional $20k first year
As Order Desk Account Manager, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Communicate with new and existing customers
- Utilize phone, email and through social media communications
- Perform a combination of customer service and business development
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide information on product details, pricing, availability and lead times
- Up-sell and cross-sell additional products as appropriate
- Learn to create price quotes
- Take, enter and process orders
- Update customer account information in the CRM
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include the following experience:
- At least 1 year of Inside Sales, Business Development or Account Manager experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
JobGiraffe’s client is a well-known supplier of commercial products and services to the hospitality, gaming, restaurant and travel industries throughout the world.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the office and facility.
This position provides the opportunity for promotion and career advancement within a large, international firm!
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1592 - Chicago, IL 60638
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Sales Skills Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining