Customer Service / Data Entry
Salary: Up to $40,000 to start plus full benefits With monthly bonus of up to $1,200 per month after 6 months
Location: North Suburbs of Chicago - Deerfield, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Data Entry / Claims Processing
Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist
As Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Communicate with customers (patients) by phone and email
- Learn to support the claims process for damaged and/or defective medical equipment and devices
- Learn to collect information from patients with claims
- Learn to answer questions and address inquiries
- Take notes during each interaction to document claims information
- Coordinate with internal teams
- Follow up as necessary throughout the claims process
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Provide additional 'cross-functional' support as requested
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will inlcude:
- At least 1 year of Customer Service, Customer Support, Patient Services or similar
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
North Suburbs of Chicago - Deerfield, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the healthcare industry supporting claims processes for medical devices.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1608 - Deerfield, IL 60015
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Customer Service Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial