Customer Support / Data Analyst
Salary: Up to $62,000 to start PLUS outstanding company-sponsored benefits, profit sharing and many opportunities for advancement
Location: Chicago - Near Midway Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Customer Support Analyst
As Customer Support Analyst, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Learn to review data and information from a group of existing accounts
- Ensure data consistency and data integrity
- Learn to conduct a combination of routine, ad hoc and special analysis of customer account information
- Run a variety of reports
- Summarize your findings
- Derive actionable insights from your analysis
- Present your findings to key decision makers
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement efforts
- Collaborate 'cross-functionally' across departments
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $62,000 to start PLUS outstanding company-sponsored benefits, profit sharing and many opportunities for advancement
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Administrative Operations, Sales Operations, Purchasing, Data Analysis, Sales Support, Account Management, Marketing, Business Development, Strategy and Planning or similar/related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
Chicago, IL - Near Midway Airport
JobGiraffe’s client is a successful commercial clothing and apparel designer.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place at the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1627 - Chicago, IL 60638
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Customer Service Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining