Clerical / Administrative / Office (40% WFH)
Salary: Up to $48,000 to start plus full benefits and annual bonus
Location: Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Evanston, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Clerical / Administrative / Office
Administrative Office Assistant
2 WFH & 3 In-Office Days Per Week
As Administrative Office Assistant, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Learn to provide administrative project coordination support for the Engineering team
- Learn to perform a combination of document review, document control and document processing functions
- Learn to prepare proposals and presentations
- Maintain manual and electronic project files
- Make updates to customer account information in the database
- Learn to run routine and special reports
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $48,000 to start plus full benefits and annual bonus
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of General Office, Administrative or Clerical experience
- Project Coordination experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ MS Teams experience
+++ One Note experience
+++ Deltek Vision experience
+++ Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or Adobe InDesign experience
Near North Suburbs of Chicago - Evanston, IL
JobGiraffe's client is an established and growing energy and resource consulting firm.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1629 - Evanston, IL 60201
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial