Salary: Up to $60,000 per hour to start plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elgin, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Drafting / Detailing / CAD
As Drafter, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Learn to support a specialist in the exhibits and displays construction industry
- Create/detail construction and assembly diagrams
- Collaborate with Design and Production Teams
- Utilize AutoCAD software
- Apply details to construction drawings
- Create/detail floor plans, layouts fabrication, electrical and signage/graphic drawings
- Specify material requirements for each projects
- Pull parts from drawings to make cut sheets for CNC production
- Uphold project specifications, customer requirements and quality standards
- Troubleshoot issues and challenges as they arise
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $60,000 per hour to start plus full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Drafting and/or Detailing experience
- AutoCAD experience and skills
- Related experience from the Construction Industry or similar
+++ Related experience from the exhibit, display, tradeshow or related industry
+++ Exhibit Detailing experience
+++ CNC programming and/or machining experience
+++ Knowledge of shop fabrication techniques and processes
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elgin, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the exhibit and tradeshow industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1691 - Elgin, IL 60124
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Exhibit-Trade Show/Convention Drafting/Blueprints/CAD Exhibit-Trade Show/Convention, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining