Purchasing and Inventory Analyst (Hybrid WFH Possible, Not Guaranteed)
Salary: Up to $75,000 plus full benefits and annual bonus
Location: Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Bolingbrook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Operations / Purchasing / Inventory Analysis
Purchasing and Inventory Analyst
(Hybrid WFH Possible, Not Guaranteed)
As Purchasing and Inventory Analyst, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Join the Procurement Team
- Collaborate with factory teams, third-party suppliers and order management teams
- Learn to administer the ERP system
- Learn to review and analyze inventory supply levels
- Ensure adequate inventory levels to meet customer demand
- Establish reorder/replenishment points
- Place purchase orders with suppliers
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Track and evaluate supplier performance
- Coordinate with Freight Forwarders to arrange and schedule shipments
- Uphold quality standards and customer project timelines
- Run routine and special reports
- Conduct routine and special analysis
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $75,000 plus full benefits and annual bonus
An ideal candidate profile will include EITHER:
(A) A Bachelor's Degree
(B) OR, at least 3 years of Purchasing, Buyer, Procurement, Sourcing, Inventory Management or similar
- Experience with ANY ERP system
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Experience working with international supply chains
+++ Experience with imports and import documentation
Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Bolingbrook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in machine tool applications.
Once training is complete, you may have the opportunity to have 2 WFH days per week (not guaranteed).
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place at the office and facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1695 - Bolingbrook, IL 60440
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining