Financial Data Entry Specialist (Live Locally, WFH)
Salary: Start ASAP - Up to $24.00 per hour
Location: Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Clerical / Administrative / Data Entry
Financial Data Entry Specialist
Live in proximity to Oak Brook, IL Office / Be able to Train and WFH
Start ASAP - Up to $24.00 per hour
As Financial Data Entry Specialist, you will:
- Receive complete training (WFH)
- Learn to review client distributions, transfers and rollovers
- Learn to apply transaction fees
- Learn to code transactions for tax purposes
- Learn to administer the Accounting System
- Learn to enter and process checks, wires and electronic transfers
- Upload supporting documentation
- Communicate with clients, internal teams and third-party investment sponsors
- Follow-up regarding pending transactions
- Learn to identify, research and resolve errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Notify clients of prohibited transactions
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Generate routine and special correspondence
- Learn to assist with retirement account (IRA) conversions and asset re-characterization requests
- Uphold quality and compliance standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ At least six months of related experience from the banking, financial services or similar industry
+++ Knowledge of Trust Accounting Systems
+++ Knowledge of IRAs, Solo 401ks and/or other qualified retirement plans
+++ Knowledge of IRS rules and regulations related to IRAs and Qualified Retirement Plans
West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is partner to the financial services industry.
This is a contract assignment anticipated to last 16 weeks (4 months), through the end of October or longer.
Partial benefits will be available throughout the duration of your contract assignment.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1699 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services