Bookkeeper / Accountant (Real Estate)
Salary: Up to $80,000 to start plus Health Insurance and PTO
Location: Chicago, IL - Lincoln Square Neighborhood
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Administrative / Accounting / Bookkeeping
Bookkeeper and Accountant (Real Estate)
As Bookkeeper and Accountant, you will:
- Join an established provider of property management and leasing services
- Administer accounts payable and accounts receivable processes
- Enter, process and post received payments and rent charges
- Review, code, process and pay supplier invoices
- Facilitate cash transfers
- Prepare daily cash reconciliations and supporting documentation
- Assist with month and year end close processes
- Contribute to budgetary and tax preparation processes
- Make updates to spreadsheets
- Run routine and special reports
- Conduct routine and special analysis
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 year of Accounting or Bookkeeping experience
- Related experience from the Real Estate, Property Management or similar industry
- Yardi Software experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
Chicago, IL - Lincoln Square Neighborhood
JobGiraffe's client is one of Chicago’s premiere leasing and property management companies.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1710 - Chicago, IL 60640
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Real Estate/Property Management Accounting Skills Real Estate/Property Management, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services