Office / Customer Service / Data Entry (Entry-Level)
Salary: $20.00 per hour to start (Approximately 25 hours per week)
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wood Dale, IL
Position Type: Part-time | Direct-hire
Office / Customer Service / Data Entry
Part-Time Office Assistant (Entry-Level)
$20.00 per hour to start
Monday to Friday / Approximately 25 hours per week / Flexible Scheduling
As Office Assistant, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Provide a combination clerical, administrative, data entry and customer support
- Answer the main phone line
- Screen and transfer calls
- Take and distribute messages
- Address questions and inquires
- Greet visitors to the office (low volume)
- Take, enter and process orders
- Assist with additional data entry projects
- Make updates to lists, spreadsheets and customer account information
- Prepare and send out mailings
- Create routine and special correspondence
- Learn to run routine and special reports
- Perform document review and document control functions
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Handle special projects
- Provide additional support as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Customer Service skills
- Administrative Office skills
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wood Dale, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the facilities management services.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1720 - Wood Dale, IL 60191
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills General Office Skills Customer Service Skills, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land