CNC Mill Operator
Salary: Up to $28.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Carol Stream, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
CNC / Milling / Machine Operation
CNC Mill Operator
As CNC Milling Operator, you will
- Read and interpret project drawings
- Set-up and calibrate milling machines prior to each production run
- Monitor mills during each production run
- Make adjustments as necessary
- Conduct checks on completed work product
- Uphold customer requirements
- Identify non-conforming work product
- Initiate corrective action[s] as necessary
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $28.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of CNC Machine Operation experience
- At least 1 year of CNC Mill Operator experience
+++ Knowledge of the metric system
+++ Heidenhain Control A Plus proficiency
+++ Machining Certification[s]
West Suburbs of Chicago - Carol Stream, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a manufacturer of products for a variety of industries.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place at the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1731 - Carol Stream, IL 60188
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Drafting/Blueprints/CAD Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Drafting/Blueprints/CAD, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining