Office Assistant / Receptionist (Entry-Level)
Salary: Immediate Start - $18.00 per hour
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Office / Clerical / Administrative
Office Assistant and Receptionist (Entry-Level)
Start ASAP - $18.00 per hour
As Office Assistant and Receptionist, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Join a widely-recognized provider of Real Estate and Mortgage Services
- Support front desk operations
- Answer incoming calls
- Screen and transfer callers
- Take and distribute messages
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Monitor the general email inbox
- Greet and sign in visitors to the office
- Assist with data entry projects
- Perform document review and document control functions
- Generate routine and special correspondence
- Make updates to spreadsheets
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Provide additional clerical, administrative and customer support as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ At least 6 months of General Office, Clerical, Administrative, Customer Service, Reception or similar/related experience
+++ Knowledge of / experience with real estate, mortgages and/or mortgage loan documentation
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Immediate start - $18.00 per hour
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a leader in the Chicago Real Estate market.
This is a contract assignment of indefinite length with the possibility of converting to a direct-hire position in 2022.
Partial benefits will be available from JobGiraffe throughout the duration of your contract assignment.
Outstanding company-sponsored benefits are included upon Direct Hire including Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, a Flexible Spending Account, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program and more!
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1735 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title Administrative Skills Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial