Customer Service / Order Entry (40% WFH)
Salary: Up to $48,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and quarterly bonus plan and additional $2,000 Sign On Bonus
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Support / Data Entry / Order Processing
Customer Service and Order Entry Representative (40% WFH)
Up to $48,000 to start plus superior company-sponsored benefits and quarterly bonus plan with $2,000 Sign On Bonus
Once Training is Complete, 2 WFH Days and 3 in office days per Week
As Customer Service and Order Entry Representative, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Receiving complete training
- Learning to administer the database
- Learning to process orders using the database
- Reviewing orders for accuracy and completeness prior to entry
- Catching, researching and correcting incomplete or incorrect information
- Following-up with customers and internal teams to clarify order details
- Tracking open orders and inventory stock levels
- Addressing customer requests by phone and email
- Providing status updates on open orders to customers and internal teams
- Handling special projects
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include EITHER:
- At least one year of Data Entry, Order Entry, Order Processing or similar/related experience from a product-based environment
- Accurate data entry skills
- Proficiency Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Customer Service and Communication skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Our client is a leading provider of industrial safety systems.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1744 - Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills General Office Skills Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining