Salary: Up to $50,000 to start plus full benefits
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Accounting
As Bookkeeper, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Handle Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Make journal and general ledger entries
- Facilitate month end closing and year end closing processes
- Produce financial statements
- Assist with budgetary processes
- Monitor and track expenditures
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Run routine and special reports
- Conduct routine and special analysis
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement efforts
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $50,000 to start plus full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Accounting and/or Bookkeeping experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in custom manufacturing and product development.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1773 - Streamwood, IL 60107
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Accounting Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining