Purchasing Coordinator (Steel)
Salary: Up to $60,000 plus full benefits
Location: South Suburbs of Chicago - Alsip, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Operations / Purchasing / Inventory Planning and Analysis
As Purchasing Coordinator, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Review internal purchasing requisitions
- Convert purchasing requisitions into purchase orders
- Identify suppliers with the best rates
- Issue purchase orders to vendors
- Track open purchase orders
- Monitor inventory supply levels
- Establish replenishment points
- Contribute to strategic planning, cost savings and continuous improvement efforts
- Conduct market and competitive research
- Run routine and special reports
- Conduct routine and special analysis
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $60,000 plus full benefits
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Purchasing, Buyer or similar experience
+++ Related experience with Industrial Products
+++ Steel Purchasing experience
South Suburbs of Chicago - Alsip, IL
JobGiraffe's client builds custom engineer industrial systems.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1779 - Alsip, IL 60803
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining