Salary: Up to $21.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Arlington Heights, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Warehouse / Operations / Inventory Control
Up to $21.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
As Warehouse Associate, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Receiving complete training
- Performing a variety of inventory control functions
- Conducting manual cycle counts of inventoried items and materials
- Ensuring inventory counts are accurate and complete
- Conducting material transfers
- Reorganizing inventory items as requested
- Taking received inventory and materials to their designated warehouse location
- Ensuring the warehouse remains neat and orderly
- Upholding quality and safety standards
- Providing additional cross-functional assistance within the warehouse as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Warehouse, Operations, Distribution or similar
- Cycle Counting experience
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs on occasion
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Arlington Heights, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a Distributor of Industrial Equipment for Industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1482 - Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange