Salary: Up to $22.00 per hour plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wheeling, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Clerical / Administrative / Operations
As Purchasing Assistant, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Prepare requests for quotations
- Participate in vendor selection processes
- Prepare, review and place purchase orders for goods and services
- Maintain lists and spreadsheets
- Conduct quality checks on received goods
- Administer return processes for defective / non-conforming/ poor quality materials
- Contribute to budgetary processes
- Seek out cost savings and efficiencies where possible
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 years of Purchasing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
JobGiraffe's client is an established Machine Shop.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1822 - Wheeling, IL 60090
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Administrative Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining