Customer Service / Data Entry
Salary: Up to $52,000 to start PLUS outstanding company-sponsored benefits, profit sharing and many opportunities for advancement
Location: Chicago, IL - Far Southwest Side - Near Midway Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Customer Service / Data Entry
Customer Service and Data Entry Representative
Up to $52,000 to start PLUS outstanding company-sponsored benefits, profit sharing and many opportunities for advancement
As Customer Service and Data Entry Representative, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Provide assistance and support to the Account Management Team
- Serve as a resource for customers and internal teams
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Take, enter and process orders
- Make updates to customer account information
- Notate special customer requests
- Generate and distribute customer billings
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Run routine and special reports
- Conduct routine and special analysis
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Customer Service, Customer Support and/or Call Center experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Chicago, IL - Near Midway Airport - Far Southwest Side
JobGiraffe’s client is a successful commercial clothing and apparel designer.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place at the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1830 - Chicago, IL 60638
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining