Salary: Up to $26.00 per hour to start plus bonuses, healthcare stipend, 401k with match and PTO
Location: Chicago, IL - Lakeview / Roscoe Village Neighborhood
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Healthcare / Medical / Dental
As Dental Assistant, you will:
- Provide assistance to a team of 3 Dentists
- Take patients to their assigned rooms
- Collect patient information
- Provide chair-side assistance to patients during Dental appointments, exams and procedures
- Take X-Rays and impressions
- Answer questions as they arise
- Sterilize dental instruments
- Clean and turnover exam rooms
- Provide additional support as request
Up to $26.00 per hour to start plus bonuses, healthcare stipend, 401k with match and PTO
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Dental Assistant, Dental Technician or similar/related experience
- Dentrix Software proficiency / experience
+++ Experience with Holistic, Natural and Alternative health practices
Chicago, IL - Lakeview / Roscoe Village Neighborhood
JobGiraffe's client is a Chicago-based dental office specializing in Holistic Dentistry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #22-1836 - Chicago, IL 60657
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Healthcare-Medical/Medical Claims/Billing General Office Skills, Education, Healthcare, Social Services