Dental Receptionist (w/ Dentrix)
Salary: Up to $24.00 per hour to start plus bonuses, healthcare stipend, 401k with match and PTO
Location: Chicago, IL - Lakeview / Roscoe Village Neighborhood
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Reception / Patient Services
Up to $24.00 per hour to start plus quarterly bonuses, healthcare stipend, 401k with match and PTO
As Receptionist for a Dental Office, you will:
- Greet patients and visitors
- Answer incoming calls
- Monitor the general email inbox
- Schedule, confirm and reschedule appointments
- Answer patient's questions and address patient's concerns
- Maintain and update patient information using Dentrix software
- Verify patient insurance eligibility
- Take, enter and process payments
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Reception experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
+++ Any amount of Dental Reception and/or Dental Office experience
+++ Dentrix Software proficiency / experience
+++ Experience with Holistic, Natural and Alternative health practices
Chicago, IL - Lakeview / Roscoe Village Neighborhood
JobGiraffe's client is a Chicago-based dental office specializing in Holistic Dentistry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #22-1837 - Chicago, IL 60657
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Healthcare-Medical/Medical Claims/Billing General Office Skills, Education, Healthcare, Social Services