Salary: Up to $85,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Elgin, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Construction / Operations / Structural Engineering
Up to $85,000 to start plus full benefits
As Structural Engineer, you will:
- Join a specialist in demolition and 'de-construction' services
- Receive complete training
- Support mid to large-sized projects throughout the Midwest
- Review project blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Perform construction takeoffs, determining structural square footage, the volume of concrete, asphalt and steel as well as debris
- Make updates to spreadsheets
- Contribute to project bidding/quoting processes
- Ensure projects remain on-time and on budget
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Structural/Civil Engineering experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Blueprint Reading skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in demolition and 'de-construction' services.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1856 - Elgin, IL 60120
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Drafting/Blueprints/CAD Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Drafting/Blueprints/CAD, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land