Office - Administrative Customer Service Coordinator
Salary: Up to $62,500 to start PLUS outstanding company-sponsored benefits, annual bonus of $5-$10K, profit sharing and many opportunities for advancement
Location: Chicago - Near Midway Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Administrative Customer Service Coordinator
Up to $62,500 to start PLUS outstanding company-sponsored benefits, annual bonus of $5-$10k, profit sharing and many opportunities for advancement
As Administrative Customer Service Coordinator, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Coordinate with internal teams
- Liaise with outside suppliers
- Monitor customer project timelines and budgets
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Perform document review and document control functions
- Run routine and special reports
- Learn to conduct routine and special analysis
- Learn to assist with client retention and contract renewal processes
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least two years of Complex Customer Service, Account Management, Sales Operations, Project Management, Business Operations and/or Business Development experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- A passion for fashion, clothing, apparel and design
+++ Prior experience from the fashion, design, clothing and/or apparel industry, including retail experience
+++ A Bachelor's Degree and/or Project Management Certification
Chicago, IL - Near Midway Airport
JobGiraffe’s client is a successful commercial clothing and apparel designer.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place at the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1865 - Chicago, IL 60638
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Customer Service Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining