Salary: Up to $85,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Wheeling, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Manufacturing / Production / Quality
Up to $85,000 to start plus full benefits
As Quality Engineer, you will:
- Join a growing machine shop
- Receive complete training
- Report to the Director of Quality
- Conduct product, process and change control risk mitigation actions
- Create work instructions, process mapping and checklists
- Uphold ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 requirements
- Conduct routine and sport audits
- Run routine and special reports
- Conduct routine and special analysis
- Write technical reports
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Contribute to strategic planning and continuous improvement efforts
- Provide additional quality engineering support for all departments
- Handle special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Quality Engineering experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in a ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485:2016 environment
- Experience in a Lean / Six Sigma (6S) environment
- GD&T experience
+++ Process Validation experience
+++ Experience with CNC Machining
JobGiraffe's client is an established Machine Shop.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1871 - Wheeling, IL 60090
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining