Salary: Up to $60,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elgin, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Office / Administrative / Operations
Up to $60,000 to start plus full benefits
As Purchasing Assistant, you will:
- Receive complete training
- Communicate with suppliers by phone and email
- Learn to place purchase orders for raw materials and supplies
- Learn to expedite 'rush' orders as necessary
- Learn to track open purchase orders
- Learn to monitor inventory stock levels
- Coordinate with internal teams
- Learn to run routine and special reports
- Learn to conduct routine and special analysis
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Purchasing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate Data Entry skills
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elgin, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the chemicals industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1882 - Elgin, IL 60123
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc., Manufacturing, Processing, Refining