Customer Service / Data Entry (Sales Department)
Salary: Start ASAP - Up to $22.00 per hour
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Westchester, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Office / Customer Service / Administrative
Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist
Start ASAP - Up to $22.00 per hour
As Customer Service and Data Entry Specialist, you will receive training and:
- Provide assistance and support to the Sales Team
- Maintain and update price lists and product info spreadsheets
- Handle sales quotes up to the order process
- Check sales tickets for accuracy
- Send out credit application materials to customers as needed
- Provide periodic status updates on open orders
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Update customer account information in SAP
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Administrative, Customer Support, Sales Support, Inside Sales, Account Management or similar/related experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
+++ SAP proficiency
+++ Experience with ERP and/or CRM software
+++ Experience in a Sales Department and/or Sales Office
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
+++ Building/Construction products industry experience
JobGiraffe's client is a well-known provider of building and construction products.
This is a contract assignment with the STRONG POSSBILITY of converting to Direct-Hire in 3 months.
Partial benefits will be available from JobGiraffe throughout the duration of your contract assignment.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1883 - Westchester, IL 60154
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Administrative Skills Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining