Clerical / Administrative / Project Coordinator
Salary: Up to $55,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Des Plaines, IL - Near O'Hare Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Clerical / Administrative / Project Coordination
Administrative Project Coordinator
Up to $55,000 to start plus full benefits
As Administrative Project Coordinator, you will:
- Join a specialist in the Construction Management Industry
- Receive complete training
- Support project operations
- Assist Project Managers and Construction Superintendents
- Maintain manual and electronic project files
- Request and collect bids from construction subcontractors on new projects
- Learn to assist with document review, document control and document processing activities
- Assist with scheduling and calendaring processes
- Facilitate permitting processes
- Track project timelines and budgets
- Make updates to lists, spreadsheets and project files
- Administer change orders on existing projects
- Serve as a resource for customers, internal teams, subcontractors and suppliers
- Troubleshoot issues and complaints as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Assist with close out processes completed projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Clerical, Administrative and/or Project Coordination experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A High School Diploma or Equivalent
+++ Related Construction Industry experience
+++ Experience with Permitting processes
+++ Experience with Change Orders
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the Construction Management Industry.
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Des Plaines, IL - Near O'Hare Airport
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1913 - Des Plaines, IL 60018
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Administrative Skills Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land