Customer Support / Inside Sales / Project Coordinator (1 WFH day per week)
Salary: Up to $65,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Naperville, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Support / Sales / Project Coordination
Inside Sales and Project Coordinator (1 WFH day per week)
Up to $65,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
As Inside Sales and Project Coordinator, you will:
- Join a specialist in the lighting industry
- Receive complete training
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Learn to provide customers with information on product details, pricing, lead times and availability
- Learn to make product suggestions and give design advice as appropriate
- Create price quotes
- Take, enter and process orders
- Learn to coordinate project layouts and site surveys
- Learn to run routine and special reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Sales, Business Development, Account Management experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
- Technical and/or Mechanical aptitude
+++ Lighting Industry experience
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
West Suburbs of Chicago - Naperville, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a leading manufacturers representative for the lighting industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocol and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #22-1932 - Naperville, IL 60540
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Customer Service Skills Sales Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange